#desserts #dessertrecipes #desserttable #dessertfoodrecipes #dinner #easydinnerrecipe #chickenrecipes #recipeoftheday #chicken #chickenfoodrecipes #chickenhouses #chickendinner #healthyrecipes #healthyfood #healthyeating #recipeseasy #popular #women Ingredients 1/2 cup butter , softened 1/2 cup shortening 1 1/2 cups granulated sugar 2 large eggs 2 teaspoons vanilla extract 2 3/4 cups all-purpose flour 2 teaspoons cream of tartar 1 teaspoon baking soda 1/4 teaspoon salt 4 Tablespoons granulated sugar (for rolling the dough balls in) 1 Tablespoon ground cinnamon (for rolling the dough balls in) Instructions Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Cream together butter, shortening, and 1 1/2 cups sugar. Add eggs and vanilla and mix well. Add the flour, cream of tartar, baking soda and salt and stir until combined. Shape dough by spoonfuls into balls. I grease my hands with cooking spray since the dough is slightly sticky. I also like to put one finished tray of rolled cookies in the fridge while I...
Komentar
Posting Komentar